Saturday, May 24, 2008

My favorite Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe! (So far)


After trying out a few chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe, my favorite recipe is the one from Baking Bites! I was instantly attracted by her beautiful chocolate chip cookies picture. Not only do they look perfect, they tasted great too!! They were heavenly fresh out of the oven, slightly crunchy at the edge with soft and chewy center.

I found a stronger butter fragrant/taste in this recipe compared to the recipe in my previous post! The smell from homemade cookies are just gorgeous, especially when they filled up your whole apartment and the corridor with it! Just don't be surprise when your neighbors knock on your door for some cookies :)


I know they may look identical to the previous recipe, but they sure taste different!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Glad you've found choc chip cookie success after all these trials. :-)

I've nominated you for the Yummy Blog Award. If you'd like to join in...
1. Write a post including the sentence "The Yummy blog award is an award given to blogs with yummy recipes/photos."
2. Write about a couple of your favourite desserts (at home or eaten out).
3. Pass the award on to a couple of your favourite yummy blogs. :-)

Anonymous said...

I might just try this recipe. I like chewy choc chip cookies. I find chewy cookies very addictive!

Anonymous said...

They're great aren't they. These biscuits are from the book The Best Recipe. I've enjoyed making them for a few years. Glad you found them too (via Baking Bites) :)