Thursday, June 21, 2007

Gourmet Burgers at Grill'd

I was never a big fan of burgers when I was young, but I've grown to love it as I get older. Now I even have cravings for burgers every once in a while!

Other than the usual Macdonald's and Hungry Jack's burgers, there are also other 'healthy', 'gourmet' burgers in Australia. Grill'd is one such burger which claimed they use lean meat. Their burgers are definitely not cheap, but as you can see from the picture, it was huge! They are also filled with quality ingredients;thick layer of minced beef, with juicy tomatoes, refreshing lettuce and flavorful cheese. We tried two burgers today, the Mighty Melbourne and the Summer Sunset.


Mighty Melbourne
--grilled beef with tasty cheese, crispy trim bacon, egg, beetroot with salad, relish, herbed mayo.


Summer Sunset
--grilled beef with avocado, crispy trim bacon, golden pineapple, salad, relish, herbed mayo.

I prefer the Mighty Melbourne to the Summer Sunset. The chips here are also very good, especially with the sweet chilli mayo! They are crispy on the outside, and soft and fluffy on the inside, just perfect! From my experience though, I think I prefer Burger Edge's burgers to Grill'd, but everyone has different taste, so you better try it for yourself!

No comments: