Friday, May 18, 2007

White Chocolate Oreo Mousse Cake


I have always loved reading food blogs, whether it was Thai, Malaysian, Singaporean, American, Australia etc. I find it very interesting to learn about other people's culture, what they eat and the best thing is to know I'm not the only one who is obsessed about food! I really loved it when people also provide recipes to their creations, and this was how I learned how to make my White Chocolate Oreo Mousse Cake today. The cake took longer than I'd expected, but it was well worth the time! It turned out the way I expected with nice crunchy Oreo bits inside the cake. Thank you so much for the recipe Khun Jum! You can check out her other amazing creations on her blog, it's in Thai though. I did not follow the exact recipe as I cut down some of the white chocolate and the whipped cream and it still turned out great. Enjoy! *edited* my friend said it wasn't smooth enough, so I shall improve it in the future! Maybe I need to cut down the gelatin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cake. It was really wonderful. =)