Friday, June 8, 2007

Hola! Dinner @ Taco Bill!



Had dinner at Taco Bill in the city today. This is my second time having Taco Bill in Melbourne! The first time I had it in a suburb, so the restaurant was big and spacious with fast-food like atmosphere. Today we had it in the city on Russell Street and the place was packed! We had to make a booking as the restaurant was tiny! We were literally sitting back-to-back, but I guess it's 'cozy' in its own way. Though there were lots of people, the waitresses were very attentive and friendly.




Our complimentary nachos


Burritos with beans and rice topped with cheese.
This was not bad, but a bit bland. Would prefer if the beans were spicy.


Enchiladas with Tacos.
The Enchiladas were good! Very Cheesy! Tasted like lasagna actually.


ิำฺฺำำBeef and Chicken in hot pan. I don't remember what it's called.
This was served with wraps, rice and salad.


Baked Nachos topped with Cheese, Guacamole and sour cream~sinful~

I think I need to do some serious exercising after this meal! Calories galore!

No comments: