Thursday, November 15, 2007

Chocolate Molten Cake--overbaked version




I tried to give Chubby Hubby's chocolate molten cake recipe another go yesterday, as my previous time, I couldn't remove it from the mould. This time I could, but as I cut through the cake, and waited anxiously. There was no lava was to be seen! I overbaked it! The cake still tasted great nevertheless! Last time I found the cake to be a little too sweet, so this time I decided to use 70% cocoa instead. It worked really well, especially with vanilla ice cream and raspberry coulis!


3 comments:

Vida said...

Thought I might have seen you at the bloggers get together, sorry you weren't able to make it... would have been great to meet... Vida x

Deeba PAB said...

Heavens!! I've been through the baking anxiety thingy many a time too. Thank you for dropping by my blog, so I could get to yours!!
LOL

Vida said...

Meant to ask you what "btw" means? Vida